One day my husband was going on about wanting nachos. There was a restaurant that we used to get them from and he was craving them I guess. Well, being the awesome cook that I am, I knew that nachos would be a very easy meal to make!
Off to the kitchen I went-
In my opinion they came out even better than any restaurant nachos :)
taco seasoning (see recipe below)
1/2 can of beef broth
Tostitos nacho cheese
Enchilada supreme Doritos
1. Cook ground beef until brown
2. Add taco seasoning (about 2 - 3 Tbs more or less to taste)
3. Add beef broth and let meat simmer until all liquid is gone.
4. Heat up nacho cheese sauce (I heat it up in a sauce pan on the stove)
5. Put a layer of chips on a plate
6. Top chips with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato and sour cream
I make my taco seasoning. You are welcome to use any premade taco seasoning from the store it that is easier. I make a big batch of seasoning and keep it in a container and then I always have some on hand.
Recipe for seasoning-
* Also a tip - I ALWAYS simmer my meat and seasoning in beef broth, NOT water. The beef broth brings out the flavor in the seasoning, water doesn't.
This recipe really is delicious and very easy to make- My oldest daughter who is 11, is able to make it :)