This is one of my kids favorite dinners! Almost all of them go back for seconds :)
I was inspired by this recipe on pinterest- I say inspired because I changed basically everything in it except for the cheese and pepperoni.
This dinner is super easy and is sure to be a hit if you make it!
pizza sauce (I make my own - recipe below)
1/4 c Parmesan cheese
1 - 2 c mozzarella cheese
1 - 2 tsp garlic powder
1 - 2 tsp Italian seasoning
(optional- sausage, bacon, peppers, onion or any other topping you like on your pizza)
* Also optional is crushed red peppers
1. Make sauce (you can just use a jar of pre-made sauce if you are in a hurry)
2. Boil water and cook noodles
3. Drain water from noodles then place noodles into a 9x13 dish
4. Add sauce and Parmesan cheese
5. Mix noodles around in sauce and Parmesan until all noodles are covered in sauce.
6. Top noodles with cheese ( Use as much cheese as you want here. We like cheese!)
7. Sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasoning top of cheese
*this is also where you would add crushed red pepper - we love ours with red pepper!
8. Top with pepperoni and any other toppings
9. Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 min
1 15 oz can of tomato sauce
1/4 cup water
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp basil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground pepper
1 bay leaf
Mix all ingredients together and let simmer on stove for 30 min
I love this dinner because it really is one of the easiest things that I make! The kids love it because, well, it's pizza and pasta together! What's not to love, really?