Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sundays

For those of you who have been following my blog I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart! I just wanted to let you all know that on Sunday's I will not be blogging.

About 3 weeks ago, we started a rule that mommy and daddy are not allowed on their phones or computer on Sundays. So that means on Sunday I will be off spending time with my husband and kids and not updating my blog (or facebook).

I would really like to encourage you to do the same. My kids get very excited for Sunday to come around because they get our full attention throughout the day. It is amazing how much time is spent on the internet/phone/texting......... When you take that out of the picture for a day then you are truly able to focus on what is important in your life!

Please, take time to show your kids that they are more important than electronics, they will thank you and you will make some wonderful memories along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment