Friday, February 8, 2013

30 reasons my 3 year old might be crying

A couple of weeks ago a few of my friends were sharing a blog post on FB about why their kid might be crying. It was funny, and as I read it all I kept thinking was I could easily come up with 30 more!!
 
So I did :)
 
 
 
On any given day of the week this sweet little precious child might
WILL be crying for one, if not all of the following reasons in a single day...
 
  1. She woke up......... seriously.....
  2. She doesn't want the purple cup, she wants the Princess cup.
  3. She doesn't chocolate milk, she wants regular milk.
  4. She doesn't like what I made for breakfast, she wants cereal.
  5. She doesn't want to take a bath.
  6. She doesn't want to wear a long sleeve shirt, she wants a dress.
  7. She can't find her socks....... or her shoes.
  8. Blake pulled her hair.
  9. Carson threw something at her.
  10. Makayla wont play with her.
  11. Gabby wont let her in her room.
  12. Mariela wont give her gum.
  13. She is cold, but refuses to put on her coat.
  14. She doesn't like where she is sitting in the van.
  15. She is hungry..... (Next time eat your breakfast kid!)     

It's hard to believe that this face is so cranky all of the time isn't it?!?

Anyways, back to the list.......

16. She doesn't like what I made for lunch, she wants PB&J.
17. She doesn't want to play THAT game, she wants the OTHER game.
18. She wants candy.
19. She hurt her toe.
20. She doesn't like the movie that we are watching.
21. She can't find her purple pony.
22. She doesn't want to take a nap.
23. She doesn't want me to put her hair up. No, wait for it.. Now she does....
24. She wants to wear earrings, but not THOSE earrings!
25. Carson knocked down her blocks.
26. She knocked down Carson's blocks and he hit her.
27. She wants a cookie.
28. She wants to play on her sister's iPod.
29. She doesn't like what I made for dinner.,,,, she wants ice cream.
30. She doesn't want to go get ready for bed!

The fact is that she is 3 and she will cry over just about everything!!
It doesn't mean that I am a bad parent or that she is a spoiled little kid. She is just not sure how to express her emotions yet, and well, crying seems to work for her (and this too shall pass..... At least that is what I keep
telling myself...lol)
 
 
 
 So, the next time you see us in the store and she is crying for some reason or another, don't give her a nasty look just be thankful that you don't have to hear it all day :)
 
 
 
Luckily for her, there are more moments throughout my day 
where she is the sweet little girl in this picture :)
 
Parenting definitely has its ups and downs!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment