Thursday, March 31, 2016

I'm just me

It has been a LONG time since I have blogged! It is something that I wish I was more consistent at, but life happens and I forget! Oh well- It is a new day and here I am :) 

Over the last couple of weeks I have gotten a lot of comments from people about how "I inspire them". This is so strange to me!! Why? lol I have had people tell me that they love to follow me on Facebook, people who get excited and can't wait to meet me. And People who have told me thank  you for helping them get closer with their husband or that I am the reason they are growing closer to God.

I am so honored and very humbled by all of this! I am hearing it a lot lately- I think from 3 or 4 different people just this week. I appreciate it, and again thank you........ but it makes me think...... Why???

I'm just me!!! I am not anyone special! I just go through life like all of you do! I have struggles, I have joy!! I have had extremely hard times and I have had some amazing times!!! I have had a horrible marriage and I have had the best marriage!!!! I am just me....... I am trying to get through everyday and find love, joy and peace in the process :) 

Life is hard sometimes- I mean really hard!!! Let's be completely honest- sometimes life just sucks :( I am not everything that I wish I was. I am trying everyday to be a better person than I was the day before. Sometimes I am and sometimes, well.... not so much! I pray throughout my day and try doing the best that I can. 

Although I don't feel like I am anyone "special" that you should be inspired by, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to the people who have reached out to me <3. Thank you for being a part of my life, and thank you for helping me feel like I am helping someone in someway feel like they can be a better person as well! That they can and WILL overcome! I love you all <3 and I want to encourage you all to just be you, because after all, I'm just me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment