Thursday, December 6, 2012

Better than Restaurant Burgers

* My family LOVES my hamburgers :) It is rare that anyone in my family orders a hamburger from a restaurant when we go out to to eat. They say that the restaurant doesn't compare to mine :) What an awesome compliment!
 
I made these burger for dinner last night and decided that I would go ahead and take pictures so I could post my recipe to share with all of you today!
 
I hope your family likes them as much as ours does!
 
 
Ingredients-
2 lbs ground beef
1/4 cup BBQ sauce (I use Famous Daves)
1 1/2 TBS Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp garlic power
1/4 tsp paprika
salt & pepper (I don't measure, I just sprinkle it all around)
4-5 slices of bacon
1/4 - 1/2 cup of BOTH mozzarella and cheddar cheese
 
Mix meat, sauces and spices all together.

Add cheeses

I cut my bacon into small pieces and fry to save time.
(You can also cook your bacon in the oven Recipe here)

Add bacon and mix throughout meat

Make patties
 
I cooked mine on the grill last night because we are having a very warm couple days here in Dec so I am taking advantage of it :)
Usually, during the winter months I use my Grill Pan
 
SO GOOD!!!
 
To make these burgers even better, I use Texas Toast instead of buns!

Get a stick of butter and cut slices to put on the bread.
*If you want your bread nice and golden this is the trick..... do not spread butter onto the bread. Use the butter slices and place bread onto your skillet, butter side down.

You will need to add butter to the other side after you put it onto the skillet since you want both sides of the bread to be golden toasted.

Flip over the bread :) Mmmmmm.....

Last night I was out of cheese slices so I added some shredded cheddar/mozzerella instead :)
 
Add your favorite burger toppings and
ENJOY :)
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment