Friday, November 23, 2012

Gabby's Re-'do'

So........... Apparently I totally wasted my money the other day on Gabby's new do.
 
Why, do you ask?? Because I just fixed it! Meaning I just re-cut her hair.
 
I was sitting at the kitchen table and I was looking at her hair and it was NOT cut right! Pieces that were supposed to be short were longer than they were supposed to be, and honestly it was not even the haircut that she wanted. They lady totally didn't listen to how Gabby told her to cut it. I think she just listen to what she wanted to hear and then did what she felt like she wanted to do.
 
But have no fear Gabby....... Mommy hair salon is open 24/7...well, maybe not 24/7, but it is open pretty late ;)
 
Gabby has SUPER thick hair!!

This is how much hair I ended up cutting off!!

SO MUCH CUTER NOW!!!

She is very happy!!
See how it actually goes from log in the front to short in the back??
That is what she wanted, but it did not look like that before.

Besides the whole I don't want to pay for haircuts, this is another reason I don't go to salons!!!! I end up re-doing it myself!!!
 
It didn't necessarily look bad before, but I did not like it as much as I do now :)
 
I have learned my lesson, I will never take them to a salon for a haircut again!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment